The backbone of Sarhan Capital is its solid, fact-based, and objective research. We know that in order for us to compete effectively in our business we need to gather and analyze the facts, filter out the noise, and focus on what matters most: price action.
We Know That We Do Not Know:
One of our key strengths is that what we know, is nothing compared to what we do not know. The future by definition is unknown (anyone that tells you otherwise is delusional) so instead of following the crowd and using standard Wall Street forecasts and predictions, we remain objective and simply interpret what we see happening and adjust our strategy when the facts change. If there is one secret to our success that’s it: Remain humble and adapt when the facts change.
Excellent Research Allows Us To Compete Effectively:
In order to compete effectively in our business we need excellent research. Anything else simply does not suffice. That is why there is a tremendous emphasis placed on our research and the development/incubation (and subsequent “testing”) of our ideas. We gather the facts, filter our the noise, remain humble, and listen to what the markets are saying each week- before making any decisions. This process has helped us achieve superior risk adjusted returns and thrive in otherwise difficult markets- we have enjoyed solid gains and easily outperformed all major benchmarks since our inception in October 2004! We know that the only way we can compete effectively with our peers (most of which are wealthier, have more resources, larger teams, etc..etc.) is to apply the information better than they do.
Benefit From Our Research:
- Weekly report of leading stocks
- Save Time! We screen over 10k stocks each week and only present the strongest.
- How can you achieve better results in the stock market? Easy, own leading stocks!
GlobalMacroResearch- The Sarhan Analysis
- Long/Short Global Macro Missive
- Combines fundamental & technical analysis with a psychological overlay
- Provides actionable ideas each week
- Covers 7 markets
Trend Following Research
- An introductory guide to Trend Following!
- Trend Following Research (TFR) is a quantitative rules-based approach to trading capital markets.
- Learn how to follow trends and create an objective market-based approach which has a statistical advantage.
- Learn actual Entry/Exit Rules
- TFR simplifies this powerful approach in an easy to use guide with clear rules for:
- What markets to trade
- When to enter
- When to exit
- What position size to take
- How to manage risk
- For those of you who want tailored research that meets your specific criteria please fill out our contact form and we will be happy to help!
Customized Research- Tailored just for you!