Investing is Simple, But Not Easy:
An investor’s job is simple, but not easy. We have one goal: identify and capitalize on opportunities in the marketplace. Here are 10 stocks that are on my watchlist for Wednesday 12.09.09:
10 Stocks That Are On My Radar Today:
- Valassis Communications (VCI)- Publishes free standing ads. Industry group: Commercial Services – Advertising
- Focus Media Holding Ads (FMCN)- Chinese provider of audiovisual advertising. Industry group: Commercial Services – Advertising
- Lihua Int’l (LIWA)- Chinese company that makes wires for the Automotive, Electronics, & Telecom Markets: Industry Group: Electrical Equipment.
- Origin Agritech Limited (SEED)- Chinese producer of hybrid crop seeds. Industry Group: Agricultural Operations
- Tri-tech Holdings (TRIT)- Chinese firm that designs and implements systems to monitor and manager water resources. Industry group: Utility-Water Supply
- Gulf Resources (GFRE) – Chinese manufacturer of bromine and crude salt. Industry Group: Chemicals -Basic
- Dollar General (DG)- Operates discount merchandise stores. Industry group: Retail – Discount variety
- Radware Limited (RDWR)- Israeli provider of network infrastructure. Industry group: Computer- Networking
- Rue21 Inc. (RUE) – Operates young girls and guys apparel stores in 43 states. Industry Group: Retail- Clothing/Shoe
- Clearwater Paper (CLW)- Manufactures bleached paperboard, consumer tissue and lumber products. Industry group: Paper/Paper products
This is a sample of how we help our clients stay ahead of the crowd. If you are interested in a full analysis (of each companies fundamentals and technicals) please fill out our contact form:
Subscribe to our research today and stay informed! Store (It also makes a great gift for the holidays!)
Opinions articulated are subject to change without notice. This analysis should not be interpreted as a call for engagement in any transaction involving the purchase or sale of any security or investment product or service. The risk of loss in investing and or trading can be substantial, and investors should carefully consider the inherent risks of such an investment in light of their financial condition.