https://www.globalmacroresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/50-Park-Capital-white-background-LOGO.jpg 0 0 firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.globalmacroresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/50-Park-Capital-white-background-LOGO.jpg email@example.com 11:00:442013-09-13 11:00:44Good, Bad & The Lovely For The Week
The Lovely: Fed Meets Next Week and a lot of open questions: Taper? Not Yet? How Much?
- Market and leading stocks acting well
- China said its exports rose by 7.2% in August, topping estimates for a 6% gain. Read here
- US consumer credit growth rose at a 4.4% annual rate in July expanding by $10.4 billion, down from a 5% rate in June. This beat the Street’s estimate for $12.5 billion. Read here
- In China, Industrial output, retail sales, and fixed income investment all beat estiamtes which bodes well for the global economy. Read here
- Mortgage applications slid last week as rates hit their highest level for the year. Read here
- Refinancing activity plunged to the lowest level in four years Read here
- Retail sales only rose by 0.2% in August which missed estimates for again of 0.4%. Read here
- Preliminary reading of September consumer sentiment slid to 76.8, missing estimates for 82 Read here
- The Produce price index (PPI) rose 0.3% in August, just above the 0.2% estimate. Read here
If you enjoyed this post, make sure you subscribe to my RSS feed!