Looking For The Best Stocks in 2014?
Start by looking at the strongest stocks of 2013. Successful investors know that one of the best ways to find tomorrow’s winners is to study history’s strongest winners.
- Mega-cap: Over $200 billion
- Large-cap: Over $10 billion
- Mid-cap: $2 billion–$10 billion
- Small-cap: $250 million–$2 billion
- Micro-cap: Below $250 million
- Nano-cap: Below $50 million
The stocks are divided into two lists: Over $15 and Under $15 and meet the following criteria:
- Average Volume >500K
- Stock Rallied >30%